Thank you for joining us on June 1st for our biggest fundraiser of the year!
We appreciate the support of our Urban Green Lab friends, family, and sponsors, and all of the incredible Nashville businesses, artisans, and organizations who donated to our silent auction.
Your support means the world.
In 2017 we launched the annual Sustainable Teacher Awards to celebrate our city’s educators who are committed to integrating sustainability into their classrooms.
In this time of urban growth and changing climate, supporting efforts of environmental sustainability makes a powerful statement. Every dollar you give helps Urban Green Lab improve community well-being by teaching Nashvillians — especially students — how to lead sustainable, healthy lives.
In June 2017, an Emerald Evening featured:
- Music by two-time Grammy Award winning Artist, Pam Tillis & Friends
- Dinner by Mitchell Deli & Alexander's Catering
- Unlimited drinks by Blackstone Brewing Company, kombucha cocktails, and unlimited wine
- Sustainable Teacher Awards, presented by Nashville's Senior Advisor for Education Laura Moore
- Silent auction & tours of the Mobile Lab