Join Urban Green Lab on June 1st for our biggest fundraiser of the year!
In this time of urban growth and changing climate, supporting efforts of environmental sustainability makes a powerful statement. Every dollar you give helps Urban Green Lab improve community well-being by teaching Nashvillians — especially students — how to lead sustainable, healthy lives. The event features:
- Music by two-time Grammy Award Winning Artist, Pam Tillis & Friends
- Dinner by Mitchell Deli & Alexander's Catering
- Unlimited drinks by Blackstone Brewing Company
- Sustainable Teacher Awards, presented by Nashville's Senior Advisor for Education Laura Moore
- Silent Auction & tours of the Mobile Lab
You'll also experience the First Annual Sustainable Teacher Awards, celebrating the efforts of our city’s teachers committed to integrating sustainability into their classrooms. Your support means the world.
If you have an item that you would like to feature in our silent auction, please email Adeline Fulmer at firstname.lastname@example.org.