A Partnership of Urban Green Lab, Metro Nashville Public Schools, the Tennessee Department of Environment & Conservation's Division of Solid Waste Management, and Vanderbilt University.
Integrating Sustainability into the Classroom
A 2-day professional development opportunity around sustainable living.
July 9-10, 2018
8:00am - 3:30pm
River center at the Bridge building, Nashville, TN
Cohorts of 2-3 teachers per school
Registration first come, first served per school
Designed for 6th Grade Science Teachers
but open to all
- Sustainable Living Curriculum Supplement- Aligned with TN Science Standards
- $200 stipend for attendance both days July 9 & 10
- Additional $100 stipend for half-day spring impact review (date TBD)
- PD credit & USGBC Green Classroom Professional Certification
- Breakfast and Lunch
- One year access to USGBC Learning Lab and directory of local, related educational programs
Questions or Comments?
Diana Andrew, Sustainable Classrooms Manager
615-442-7072, ex. 103