An Emerald Evening - Urban Green Lab's biggest fundraiser of the year - is rapidly approaching on June 1st!
What might an Emerald Evening entail, exactly? Well, it's an opportunity to celebrate another year of vibrant sustainability education to Nashville. It is also a chance to help Urban Green Lab garner the community support needed for another breakthrough year of innovative programming. Since launching the Mobile Lab in February 2015, our “classroom on wheels” has delivered a hands-on sustainability curriculum to some 4,500 students in 40 schools. Creating an environmentally sustainable world is perhaps the biggest challenge of this generation. Help us move above and beyond in the coming year and continue to inspire children and adults alike to make sustainable choices - join us on June 1st!
- Music by two-time Grammy award winning artist, Pam TIllis & Friends
- Dinner by Mitchell Deli & Alexander's Catering
- Unlimited drinks by Blackstone Brewing Company
- Sustainable Teacher Awards, presented by Nashville's Senior Advisor for Education, Laura Moore
- Silent auction & tours of the Mobile Lab
Reserve your tickets today! VIP tickets are $100, and general admission tickets are at a sale price this week only!!